A walking tour of rock'n'roll places in London's
Soho, including a visit inside Trident Studios. (3 hours)
- The world famous Marquee Club
- The club where the infamous Punk Rock Festival of 1976
- The Jazz Club where The Who first performed
Tommy and Jimi Hendrix gave his last ever
- The photo site for the cover of David Bowie's Ziggy
Stardust album and Oasis What's the Story
- The former pub where the Rolling Stones first rehearsed
- Carnaby Street - the heart of Swinging London
- Many Beatles places
Special Bonus - a visit inside Trident Studios!!!
This is the studio where The Beatles recorded several
songs in late 1960s, including Hey Jude. Paul, George
and Ringo also recorded there individually.
- Among Trident's achivements are David Bowie's Ziggy
Stardust, Elton John's Your Song plus
songs by Queen, Supertramp, Carly Simon,
T Rex, James Taylor and many others.
- At the studio you will hear many of the songs recorded
at Trident played on their amazing sound system. You will
be given an exclusive tour of the studios and see their
great photo archive.
- The visit to Trident Studios can take place most evenings
but must be reserved in advance. Tours of the studios cost
£15 per person (in addition to the cost of the tour)
and last about 1 hour 30 mins.
Irina is currently looking after her baby and is
not doing guiding work,
but please get in touch if you need any information!
Tel: +208 200 3438